Now right-click the Discord icon and then choose the Properties option. If all other apps can load their contents, move on to the next fixes in line. To rule out this cause, you can launch some other web application and see if works normally. You can also visit the websites from the web browser and see if websites load properly or not. Since you are here, it means you are one of those unfortunate more users who are stuck on the Loading page. Be patient and try these fixes one by one. While Discord is a sophisticated platform that hardly throws tantrums, you may still face some issues when trying to steam from the platform.
- Nitro badge is awarded when you donate to Discord but you do get benefits like new emojis, animated profile pic, longer messages, bigger uploads, etc.
- It will paste an old screenshot or picture instead of the upc I just copied.
- For more help with Discord, check outHow to live stream in Discordright here on Pro Game Guides.
- After performing the suggestions listed above your Wi-Fi should be working properly once again.
- Wireless networks are almost everywhere, allowing us to be online anytime we want.
One of these is the ability to block microphone access on a per-app basis. If you or someone else on the computer denied Discord access to your microphone, it won’t work. You can change this easily by completing the few steps below. Test with spotify web player, play some songs and check your status on discord. If it does show up , revert back to the windows spotify app.
Not The Answer You’re Looking For? Browse Other Questions Tagged Virtualbox 20 04 Copy
Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance. The definition of a professional creator has extended beyond the traditional artist, architect, photographer, animator, and video editor. Inside, our review unit has the 12th-gen Intel Core i5 with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
I can paste the URL in the subject line, but doesn’t hyperlink it. When using Internet Explorer, I don’t have this problem. A couple of years ago, you had to install this app yourself, but in a fresh copy of Chrome, logging into Docs sufficed to load it automatically. Also, restart your iPhone and test to see if the issue remains.